Get Your Real Estate Business Ready for the New Year
If the hustle and bustle of the holiday season delayed your business planning, there’s still time to get back on track.
By now, you probably have an idea of what you want your business to look like in the new year. Now, it’s time to roll up your sleeves and create your roadmap for the path forward.
Here are five ways to prepare your business for the new year.
- Set Business Goals — Whether you’d like to increase your income, hire an assistant or even open your own brokerage, intentionally writing these goals down will allow you to create a business plan that supports these desired achievements.
- Clean Up Your Database — Sort through the names in your real estate CRM to ensure that these folks are still the ones that will refer you to others. Set aside time to call and check in with each person, so you know who to focus your time and energy on in the new year.
- Plan Your Marketing — Are you hosting client events this year? Or perhaps you’d like to deliver client appreciation gifts throughout the year. Whatever real estate marketing activities you pursue, make sure to plan them out so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Master Your Schedule — Developing a time management plan is critical in the new year. Set a solid schedule that accounts for the “big rocks” first — lead generation, family responsibilities, etc. Then drop in other tasks around those ones. Set up structures that help you avoid distractions so you make the most out of each day!
- Get a Real Estate Coach — A real estate coach keeps you on track with your business plan. They hold you accountable so you complete your lead generation and marketing tasks while getting closer to your yearly goals. Everyone does better with a coach in their corner!
With proper planning, you can build a foundation for success that takes your business to new heights in the new year — and Buffini & Company real estate coaches can help! Buffini & Company One2One Coaching guides agents in goal-setting, marketing, lead generation and more, and those in the program make 10 times what the average sales agent makes.
Sign up for a free business consultation to learn how One2One Coaching can keep you on track this year.