Mindset Matters: Motivational Podcast Episodes for a Positive Mindset
In these uncertain times, it can be challenging to stay positive and forward thinking. A great resource of help is “The Brian Buffini Show.”
I started our podcast – which recently celebrated more than 10 million downloads – to explore the mindsets, motivations and methodologies of success. With every episode, we give our listeners solid facts, as well as the tools they need to achieve their goals.
If you’re looking for a dose of inspiration, why not listen in? You’ll get fired up for action, cultivate the kind of positive mindset that’s essential to navigate these unprecedented times and learn the strategies you need to really fulfill your potential. Here’s a selection of motivational podcast episodes to start:
In this episode, my very first podcast, you’ll learn why you are what you think and believe, what the purest form of motivation is and how routines and systems can help you stay on track and boost your productivity.
- “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job. You’ll go from making a living to making a fortune.” — Jim Rohn
- “Changing how you think will change how you live.” — Brian Buffini
This episode provides powerful tips that you can use to adopt a positive mindset and make real change in your life. You’ll learn the difference between passive and proactive change, why the process of change is like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly and how you can change your mindset, motivation and methodologies for a lasting impact.
- “All permanent, lasting change starts on the inside and works its way to the outside.” — Lou Tice
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” — Socrates
In today’s fast-paced and technologically advanced world, the tools we use in our daily lives continually change, but the principles of success remain the same. In this episode, you’ll be introduced to “The Strangest Secret” by Earl Nightingale, one of the founding fathers of the personal growth movement. You’ll learn how your thoughts determine your success, particularly if they’re paired with a goal.
- “We become what we think about.” — Earl Nightingale
- “Everyone is the sum total of his own thoughts.” — Earl Nightingale
This episode tackles the concept of personal and business philosophies and how they influence our lives. You’ll learn the two most common reasons we’re reluctant to change, how to handle thoughts that impede progress and the six questions that will help you define your personal and business philosophies.
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill
- “A person is limited only by the thoughts he chooses.” — James Allen
We all experience loss in life – whether financial, health or personal – but getting back up after a fall is the most powerful thing we can do. This episode shares some timeless principles for recovering after loss and explores how to foster a positive mindset in spite of failure.
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
- “You have the power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
I hope you enjoy listening to these episodes and that they help you to build the sort of positive mindset you need to weather this season. For more inspirational quotes and motivational strategies, tune into “The Brian Buffini Show.” New episodes are available every Tuesday!