Real Estate Social Media Ideas to Share During COVID-19
COVID-19 has changed the way we live our lives. Without the ability to meet in-person, many people are keeping in touch digitally, taking their conversations to social media. When the pandemic first hit the United States in mid-March, Facebook daily visits increased nearly 30 percent. If you’re looking for an opportunity to connect with and serve your clients from a distance, try leveraging the power of social media!
Remember, now is not the time for a hard sell or heavy marketing of your business. To create meaningful real estate social media content, you have to become a voice of value. Prioritize service and connection in your posts so you can demonstrate your competence and character, and show your clients and relationships that you care about more than just the sale.
Content to Get You Started
Ready to connect on social media but not sure what to post? Here are some ideas to provide value to the relationships on your social networks.
- Share a Real Estate Podcast: Industry-related podcasts like The Brian Buffini Show feature interviews with economists, government officials and other industry experts to provide your clients with up-to-date information on the housing market right from the source. In the post copy, write a few of your own takeaways and what you think your followers would get out of it.
- Self-Care Tips: Between remote work and homeschooling, it can be tough to find time to reset!Help your relationships refocus with some short posts on self-care tips. Think ideas for mindfulness practices, apps to help you clear your head or even tips for working out at home. Consider sharing your own self-care routine, and engage followers by asking them to comment theirs.
- Family Fun: Give fun ideas for families to do with their kids on the weekends and after school. Include homeschooling tips, ways to get outdoors, virtual vacations and ideas for game nights, movie nights or fun dinners. If you’ve tried any of these with your family, post about it to start a conversation!
- Productivity Hacks: How can you help your clients stay productive while at home? Perhaps you share productivity tips like ways to organize the closet, declutter the basement or finally clean out the pantry. When you try these yourself, take pictures or videos to share and motivate others.
- Inspiration: Everyone could use a little pick-me-up during tough times. Provide inspiration to your social media followers by way of book lists, music playlists, and motivational podcasts that will lift people’s spirits. You never know when a certain blog or image may make someone’s day!
Successful real estate lead generation strategies should always be built on relationships, which is why it’s essential to use your social media to provide value during these uncertain times. Give these real estate social media ideas a try, and remember that this too shall pass!
We’re here for you! For more tips, inspiration and advice on how to navigate the real estate industry during these unprecedented times, visit the Buffini Bonus Resources for ideas.