10 Real Estate Pop-By Ideas for Q4
Can you believe we’ve already made it to the fourth quarter of 2020? This year especially, you’ll want to take these months to appreciate your clients for relying on you as their go-to real estate professional during these uncertain times.
A great way to do this is by giving your clients a real estate Pop-By item! This is an inexpensive yet useful gift you give to your clients to remind them that you appreciate them. You can also affix a small tag to the gift that explains you are never too busy to serve them and their referrals — no matter what’s going on in the world!
As you plan your real estate marketing strategy for Q4, use this list of real estate pop-by ideas to help you come up with simple and clever gifts that fit the upcoming seasons! Drop these items off at your clients’ doorsteps for an ultra-safe exchange.
- Bushel of Apples — Consider purchasing them from a local farm to support fellow small businesses! You may want to also include a family recipe for apple pie, apple crisp or another tasty fall treat.
- Lawn or Leaf Bags —As the leaves start to fall, help your clients make cleaning up a bit easier by providing a lawn or leaf bag. Pick them up from a local home improvement store for an easy and affordable Pop-By!
- Game Day Goodies — Nacho kits, mixes for chip dips or even team swag make great Pop-By gifts to help football fans in your database celebrate game day.
- Pumpkin and Carving Kit — Not only does this give your clients a seasonal activity to do at home, but you’ll also help them create a memorable family activity. Find both items at shops like Costco, Target or your grocery store.
- Halloween Candy — Trick-or-treating is going to look a bit different this year, but you can still keep the spooky spirit alive! Bag up some goodies for your clients and their kids, and leave them at the door.
- Fresh-Baked Pie — This is a fun one to bring clients to you (safely, of course). Host a pie giveaway where clients can come pick up a pie of their choice to eat for a dessert at Thanksgiving dinner.
- Scented Candles —Seasonal candles are a great way to send clients some warmth. Look for sales at your favorite shops and pick up scents that go with the season!
- Hot Cocoa Mix or Tea — A delicious drink to keep your clients comfy-cozy during the holidays.
- Seasonal Flowers — Mums are a beautiful fall flower that add a pop of warm color to any porch or patio!
- Hand Sanitizer —Who doesn’t need some sanitizer these days? Pick some up at your local dollar store or find delightful autumn or holiday scents from shops like Bath and Bodyworks.
If you’re looking for some great real estate Pop-By tags to go with these gifts, check out Buffini & Company Referral Maker® PRO. This real estate marketing kit includes access to an entire library of messages to go with all of your appreciation gifts. You’ll also receive stunning monthly marketing materials to send to clients, and full access to Referral Maker® CRM.
Sign up for a free business consultation to see what this program can do for you!