Which Real Estate Agent Are You?
The agent career path is a dynamic journey filled with peaks, plateaus and an occasional valley. When you are constantly building your skills with real estate training tailored to where you’re at, you’ll be able to more smoothly transition to that next level.
There are several different types of agents you meet on the real estate career path. While they’re all on the same journey, their current locations vary, and each agent requires their own type of real estate training to fuel them toward the next stop.
How do you know where you’re at? Check out this breakdown of the different types of agents and the perfect real estate training program for each.
- Years in the Business: 1-3
- Income: Up to $100,000 per year
- Skills to Master: Building a business from the ground up, creating a database, turning leads into clients, running a listing appointment, writing goals, handling the first commission check, managing your time.
- Real Estate Training Solution: 100 Days to Greatness®— Establishes a foundation for agents during their first 100 days on the job.
The Producing Agent
- Years in the Business: 3-5
- Income: $100,000 – $300,000 per year
- Skills to Master: Qualifying existing database, working with modern buyers, generating more listings, negotiation strategies, setting S.M.A.R.T. goals, keeping more of your income, prioritizing your time.
- Real Estate Training Solution: The Pathway to Mastery®—Essentials. Guiding agents through the fundamentals of a sustainable real estate business.
The Professional Agent
- Years in the Business: 5+
- Income: $300,000 – $500,000 per year
- Skills to Master: Becoming a person of influence, building a brand, crafting a buyer presentation, expert home pricing, handling objections, defining your next steps, growing a fortune, leveraging connections.
- Real Estate Training Solution: The Pathway to Mastery®—Advanced. Taking experienced agents to the next level in their career.
The Industry Leader
- Years in the Business: 10+
- Income: $500,000 or more per year
- Skills to Master: Building a legacy, creating a thriving real estate team, planning retirement, giving back.
- Real Estate Training Solution: The Pathway to Mastery®—Legacy. Helping advanced agents become thriving industry leaders. Coming soon!
Choosing the right real estate training program for where you’re at in your career is extremely important in advancing you to the next peak! Compare all of Buffini & Company real estate training programs and see which one works for you right now. Add training to your journey today!