Win the Game of Real Estate in 2018
If you’re like many agents, you’d like to do better in 2018 than you have in previous years. However, if you don’t have the habits and strategies in place, you may have trouble meeting any lofty goals. If you want to win the game of real estate this year, here are five steps to help you get started.
- Set goals. A successful year starts with the creation of realistic, measurable goals. It’s not enough to want to increase sales and revenue this year; you have to have specific results in mind. Set a goal—say, Increase sales by 30 percent—and then outline milestones to meet along the way. Be sure to write it down; that way you can refer to it often and get motivated when you need it.
- Strategize. Whether you played sports or you’re an avid fan, you know that if a team is going to win the game, they have to have a plan. A solid game plan will help you build your business and stand out, especially if you’re in a competitive market.
- Focus on the fundamentals. While many agents are chasing the latest trends on the market, the most successful agents are recommitting to the fundamentals. Why? The basics never go out of style! If you want to win, do your lead generating activities every day to help you stay in consistent contact with your best clients.
- Communicate more effectively with your clients. Connect with your clients at their level. By tapping into the strengths and attributes of your Heritage Profile and learning more about the other common traits, you can profile your clients and communicate with them in the way they prefer. This will not only allow you to connect with your clients at a deeper level, it’ll also help you differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Get organized. When you’re organized, you can prioritize your time and capitalize on your productivity each day. From prioritizing your to-do list to scheduling your day, organization is an essential component of success.
I’m excited to be back on the road again this year with Buffini & Company’s GameChangers™. This one-day seminar is back with all new content to help real estate agents get back to basics, network and gain the habits and strategies necessary to succeed this year and every year. I’ll be joined by J’aime Nowak, Kevin Buffini and Dave McGhee to give you a hefty dose of knowledge and motivation. Click here to learn more and reserve your spot today.Joe